Location Map Tesco Clubcard
Location Map Tesco Clubcard illustration. the Tesco statement is delivered to customers quarterly and is a way of saying thank you to them for shopping. Inside customers will find their vouchers
A little girl approximately 4 years old with curly hair is standing in her hallway holding a “Clubcard” map upside down trying to decide where to go. The map is so big that we can only see the top of her bobble hat.
The brief is to create the map that the little girl is holding. The map is a simplified, stylised illustration.
Tesco Partners and Places were illustrated for Tesco Clubcard Map Brochure and similar treatment to signify who they are and what they do. The roads are very simple and clean, no names just lines on the page.
The map is A1 in size. There are 2 versions to create:
1 ) Boost with Partners – Vouchers can be spent on days out, restaurants, travel etc. in this version we’ll feature 5 or 6 of our partners. These are:
- Monarch Airlines (eg Plane)
- Eurotunnel (eg Train & tunnel)
- Bella Italia (eg bowl of spaghetti with a fork)
- Cineworld (eg Popcorn in box)
- Tenpin (bowling ball and skittles)
- English Heritage (Castle)
(These are in order of hierarchy)
2) Face Value – Vouchers can also be spent at face value with Tesco.
For February we want to give a healthier spin on what you buy (where we can).
- Instore at Tesco or online at Tesco.com on your groceries (eg fruit and veg
and all things healthy)
- Tesco Direct for homeware (eg Healthy Spiraliser/Nutribullet)
- F&F Clothing (eg Sportswear)
- Tesco Mobile (eg Smartphone)
- Tesco Fuel (eg Fuel pump)