Moleskine Sketchbook inky Map Drawing of Oslo
Moleskin Maps: Oslo
Moleskine Sketchbook inky Map Drawing of Oslo, On my trip to Oslo, I set out to discover a city with a rich history. Its a city with an old history, and a city on the move, that has many new interesting architecture buildings and an abundance of art in galleries as well as all around you.
– Munch Museum: Edvard Munch has a unique position among Nordic painters and is considered a pioneer in expressionism. A vast collection of Edward Munch’s work.
– Vigeland Sculpture Park: Sculpture park in the Frogner Park with more than 200 sculptures by Gustav Vigeland, An interesting collection of Large sculptures in bronze, granite and cast iron.
– The Viking Ship Museum: Museum on the Bygdøy peninsula with the world’s best-preserved Viking ships and finds from Viking tombs around the Oslo Fjord.
– The Norwegian National Opera House: Oslo’s Opera House is located right at the harbor, it has an angled, white exterior that appears to rise from the water. you can climb the roof and enjoy panoramic views of Oslo
– The Royal Palace: The royal residence at the top of Karl Johans gate, home to HM King Harald V and HM Queen Sonja.