Moleskine Sketchbook inky Map Drawing of Oslo
Moleskin Maps: Oslo
Moleskine Sketchbook inky Map Drawing of Oslo, On my trip to Oslo, I set out to to discover a city with a rich history. Its a city with a old history, and a city on the move, that has many new interesting architecture buildings and a abundance of art in galleries as well as all around you.
– Munch Museum: Edvard Munch has a unique position among Nordic painters and is considered a pioneer in expressionism. A vast collection of Edward Munch’s work.
– Vigeland Sculpture Park: Sculpture park in the Frogner Park with more than 200 sculptures by Gustav Vigeland, An interesting collection of Large sculptures in bronze, granite and cast iron.
– The Viking Ship Museum: Museum on the Bygdøy peninsula with the world’s best-preserved Viking ships and finds from Viking tombs around the Oslo Fjord.
– The Norwegian National Opera House: Oslo’s Opera House is located right at the harbour, it has a angled, white exterior that appears to rise from the water. you can climb the roof and enjoy panoramic views of Oslo
– The Royal Palace: The royal residence at the top of Karl Johans gate, home to HM King Harald V and HM Queen Sonja.